Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

KM3 debut at Bridgeport TX

Old 07-09-2018, 03:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KM3 debut at Bridgeport TX

BFG is bringing some of thier rigs and the new KM3 to Bridgeport the last weekend of July.

they will be giving away a couple sets and there will be a vendor section as well.

im curious to see these things. I'll be out there Saturday.
The following users liked this post:
resharp001 (07-09-2018)
Old 07-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Hopefully they'll get to see some mud there. The couple of reviews I've seen had dirty water as "mud" and they're trying to sell you on increased mud traction. I think what really kills the deal for me is the weight of them. Also, I saw a review online and based on the mileage and wear that guy saw (some Australian guy), they'll last as long as my ko2's, which isn't nearly as long as they should last for the premium they charge.

Hopefully they demonstrate something different in Texas, but I'm sadly not optimistic.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:23 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Hopefully they'll get to see some mud there.
That is highly unlikely. It's so dry here right now. Few sprinkles this week is all we've had for months it seems! They'll get some dry dirt and big rocks to test on.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's looking to be pretty dry which is fine for me as I hate mud.

though a little wet would be okay to see how they do there. I'll tell you these Toyo RTs aren't worth a damn when wet. That includes on pavement.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Originally Posted by CJ7nvrstk
....I'll tell you these Toyo RTs aren't worth a damn when wet. That includes on pavement.
That's surprising yet good info to know. They were a little beyond what I'd like to pay for tires but if they suck in the rain then they're out.

Quick Reply: KM3 debut at Bridgeport TX