Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Off Road Camping Tent Utility Trailer - $5000 (Scottsdale)

For Sale

Miscellaneous

03-12-2018, 10:53 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1234
  • Miscellaneous - Off Road Camping Tent Utility Trailer - $5000 (Scottsdale) - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - Off Road Camping Tent Utility Trailer - $5000 (Scottsdale) - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
JK Freak

• Price
    $4,200
  • Location Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

I'm selling my 2015 Custom made offroad tent/camping/utility trailer that was built to be towed with a Jeep Wrangler JK - but could be towed by any vehicle.

It starts with a custom ordered 3500# Dexter torsion axle that is 64" WMS-WMS and 5x5" bolt pattern. The matching JK trackwidth is very helpful on tight trails and sand as the trailer follows the tire tracks of the jeep everywhere. The torsion axle also leave about xx" of ground clearance under the trailer (with 32's). I know that it will fit up to 37" tire under the fenders without any issue.

The frame was built with a 2" x 3" 0.120 wall steel box tube. The tub was made entirely with 12 gauge steel and a 1x3" 0.120 wall top rail and is shaped like an old M416 trailer. The tub is 5ft long and 4ft wide inside with 6 tie down points welded in and additional bolted tie downs as well. I will include the custom fitted tarp I made to keep camping gear or other cargo in place. The tent is removable and we've used it strictly as a utility trailer to haul landscape materials. It has a lockable tailgate and all LED lighting. The fenders are 1.5" 0.120 wall DOM skinned with more 12 gauge steel. This thing will last a lifetime. It has 3 Bulldog stabilizer jacks so you can set it up on uneven ground and sleep in it without being attached to the jeep. It has a standard 2" ball coupler on the front but it can be swapped out for a Lok'N'Roll/Maxcoupler style if you like.

The trailer also includes all the camping gear you see in the pictures: It has a barely used TJM Yulara Roof Top Tent with annex for standup area around the ladder, 20 gal Propane tank mount and Rotopax 2gal water tank with mount. With the tent folded up the trailer does not stick above the top of a stock Wrangler JK, making it more aerodynamic.

The wheels are MB Motoring 352's in matte black with 32" Wrangler SRA Tires - I'd say maybe 5,000mi on them so practically no tread loss yet.

We are selling it because we are moving and cannot store it anymore. It is being sold with a clean Arizona Title.

$4200

Last edited by BLK08JK; 03-25-2018 at 12:54 PM.