Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2015 JKU Premium Soft Top/Tinted windows/ Frame and door surrounds $300!!!

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

05-29-2018, 10:21 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 583
  • Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    $300
    • OBO
  • Location Ringgold, GA, 30736, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2011 - 2018
Description:

I've ended up with the factory premium soft top off of a 15 JKU and have no need for it. Even though the top is only a few years old it does show signs of wear. It looks to me like the previous owner may have been in the woods pretty often with it. The top of it just looks like its had some branches run across it. But they must have taken the windows out when they were in the woods because they look brand new. It had two small holes on the top of it in the exact same place right above the speaker bar and at the far back of it where the frame supports it. I have no idea what they would have been from. My brother thought maybe from the jeep being barely short enough to fit in a garage and the bottom seal of the garage door repeatedly rubbing in the same spot? No clue but they weren't any big rips or anything like that. When I ended up with the top I purchased a few black iron-on patches to repair the top so they have been "repaired" to a certain extent. The top is not perfect by any means but if you are looking for something to get you through a few summers then it'll work just fine. I do also have the door surrounds which are in great shape along with the brackets that mount to the back roll bar. I DO NOT have the 4 bolts for the rear brackets or the larger hardware to secure the door surrounds to the roll bar. I would imagine they are pretty easy to find and replace and the bolts you'd need could be found at any hardware store. I will post pictures when I have the top in front of me. Located in North Georgia. Will drive up to 50 miles to deliver but not really interested in shipping. Asking $300 OBO

Old 06-07-2018, 07:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make me an offer! its taking up space!