Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Looking for your take-out stock airbox, or trade your OEM system for my Banks system

Wanted

Engine - Intake/Fuel

01-31-2019, 04:07 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 579
  • Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    $1
    • Trade
  • Location Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86404, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2012 - 2018
Description:

Looking for your take-out stock OEM intake system (filter box and intake tube) for a 2014 Wrangler 3.6L to purchase, or trade for a complete Banks cold air intake system (oiled filter.) I just purchased the vehicle and it has the Banks system installed and I would rather have the OEM setup. So here's a chance to either get rid of the OEM intake parts taking space in your garage for some cash (let me know what you think is fair), or get a (lightly used) Banks system for a good price... free! (well, actually in exchange for your stock system, but you won't be needing it anymore anyway.) Stock system offered for sale or trade must be in good condition and complete with all parts.

If you want to swap for the Banks I would need you to send me the OEM system first since I can't have the vehicle out of service. I will install it same day I receive it and get the Banks system back out to you next day.

If interested please PM me.

Thanks -

Last edited by smiller; 01-31-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 2017 with stock intake. Like you I can't put it out of service but I do live in Kingman. Could we meet and trade?
Old 02-01-2019, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sent you a PM
Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This item is no longer available, thanks.