Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Built

For Sale

2012 Jeep Wrangler

03-31-2019, 11:56 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 2474
  • 2012 Jeep Wrangler - 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Built - Used - VIN 1C4BJWFG2CL196121 - 80,000 Miles - 6 cyl - 4WD - Automatic - SUV - White - Grand Junction, CO 81507, United States
    Expired
JK Enthusiast

• Price
    $34,000
  • Location Grand Junction, CO, 81507, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 1C4BJWFG2CL196121
  • Mileage 80,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 4WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type SUV
  • Exterior Color White
Description:

Selling my built and loaded 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. It currently has 80,*** miles on it (miles changing as it gets driven). I have built this JKUR up to be reliable, driveable and capable on the trail. I don't trailer for our trips, its built to be roadtrip friendly. We've driven from Colorado to Baja MX, the Rubicon trail, Moab & all over the San Juan mountains, just to name a few locations. It was built for exploring, long trips and camping in mind. This JKU drives great on the freeway, around town and excels offroad. You can tune the suspension for the terrain & speed, where ever you are. Here's a list of the specs, I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting. It has heated leather seats, power windows & locks, remote start, etc.

Drivetrain-

Pentastar 3.6 V6
5 speed auto trans
NP241OR Rock-Trac 4 to 1 t-case
Dana 44 axles with factory lockers, regeared with Yukon 4.56's
Front axle replaced with a Tera44 housing
TeraFlex HD ball joints
Front axle shafts upgraded to Spicer 1350 joints and shafts
TeraFlex diff covers F & R
Tom Wood front 1310 CV driveshaft

Suspension-

TeraFlex Outback Suspension system with SpeedBumps, limiting straps
TeraFlex HD TrackBars F & R
Alpine Long Arm's
Falcon 3.4 shocks with on-the-fly adjustability
Nexus EF steering stabilizer
TeraFlex Dual Rate Anti-Sway bar

Wheels & Tires-

35x12.5x17 BFGoodrich KO2's - Tires are NEW
Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme 17x9 wheels
Wheel Locks all the way around

Body Protection and Recovery-

TeraFlex Explorer front bumper
TeraFlex Outback rear bumper
TeraFlex Aluminum rock sliders
Warn Zeon 8 Winch with synthetic rope

Cargo-

FrontRunner SlimLine II full length roof rack
TeraFlex Alpha HD tire carrier with HiLift mount
TeraFlex MP Tailgate Table with cutting board

Lighting-

TruckLite Heated LED Headlights
Rigid Dually D2's in place of fog lights
LED Interior bulbs
LED Reverse bulbs
Clear front turn signal lenses

Other-

HotHead Headliners with Window Liner and Sound Deadener
Body Color fender flares
Cat-back Magnaflow exhaust
SuperChips TrailDash 2
Barnes 4WD HD transmission crossmember
Kenwood DNX573S stereo (Garmin GPS, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, etc)
TeraFlex Brake Line Anchors
ARB Dual Compressor mount from MORE
ARB Dual Compressor
sPOD relay, switches and air pressure gauge
Short antennae
Husky Liner Mud Flaps
Quadratec Ultimate Floor Liners
Upgraded Hood Latches
Tow Package
Newer AGM battery
Upgraded battery terminals

If you add up the cost, there's over $15k in aftermarket parts! (Don't tell my wife that! :eek: ) Lots of big ticket items that really make the Jeep better and plenty of small things that improve how user friendly it is.

The engine was recently replaced with a 2015 engine that had 17k miles when pulled for a V8 swap. It currently has 20k miles on it and runs great. The engine was replaced because the PO left the air filter box open, the Jeep sucked some dirt after being taken offroad and caused premature wear to the cylinder walls. It was still running pretty good, but was going to be a problem in the future, so I replaced it with the newer, low mile engine.

The transmission was recently flushed, recent front brake job and fresh fluid in the axles and t-case.

It's a pretty clean Jeep, but there are some scratches, small dings and visible wear. There is a small dent by the license plate & the windows have scratches from the PO rolling down the windows with dirt/mud on them. Small scratch on passenger front fender. There is some paint wear on the drivers bottom door jamb from getting in & out. There are some scratches on the hardtop from getting things off the roof rack. The wheels have a good bit of rock rash on the outside lip, but they are still true. It does have 4 brand new KO2 tires. This is a Jeep that has been taken care of, but wheeled. There are plenty of scratches underneath, but no body damage ever.

I have some new extras that are still in the box I can include for what I paid, including a full replacement leather seat kit from Katzkin ($1100) and a set of 5 new AEV Salta wheels ($1200).

Clean title.

Price is $35,000.

Located in Grand Junction, CO

No Trades.

(If I keep the Winch, Rigid lights, ARB Compressor & SPOD and I'll do $31k. The Falcon 3.4 shocks will be setup as 3.3's with the adjustable dial. NADA pricing is $29k, so it's not far off and still has a ton of aftermarket parts.)

Some of these pics are older, so some changes listed may not be reflected (black flares, clear turn signals, etc)-

These are current pics-

Old 04-06-2019, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cleaned it up and took some more detailed pics... these are as of today. I also have the factory Alpine sub and it's mount for the back, currently removed. And I have a TON of extras that come with the Jeep, including spare front axle u-joints, spare unit bearing, extra wheel speed sensor, accessories for the roof rack, etc.

Old 05-05-2019, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

***Sold!!!***

Last edited by Greg@RME; 05-09-2019 at 12:47 PM.
The following users liked this post:
clemsonkrawler (05-05-2019)