Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2009 JKU stock black painted fender flares

Wanted

Exterior Body Parts

04-12-2019, 05:32 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 471
  • Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Osceola, IN, 46561, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2007 - 2011
Description:

Looking for an entire set of factory painted fender flares for the JKU ****black****

Old 04-12-2019, 07:15 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Have you set some Craigslist alerts within X miles of your location? The biggest stumbling block on buying non-local is shipping. I can tell you I've investigated shipping some, and it was absurdly redonk. To the point it would be better for someone to buy some decent metal flares. Bushwacker now makes a set of aluminum flares that are reasonably priced for what they are. Hopefully you can find some locally, or within a few hundred miles of home.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
Have you set some Craigslist alerts within X miles of your location? The biggest stumbling block on buying non-local is shipping. I can tell you I've investigated shipping some, and it was absurdly redonk. To the point it would be better for someone to buy some decent metal flares. Bushwacker now makes a set of aluminum flares that are reasonably priced for what they are. Hopefully you can find some locally, or within a few hundred miles of home.
Yeah I have, I’m just getting more lines out there. I was hoping to strike some sort of luck. I like the way he painted stocks look.