Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Two OEM Unlimited Soft tops plus windows and surrounds

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

04-19-2019, 08:29 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 368
  • Sold
JK Enthusiast

• Price
    $350
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Colorado Springs, CO, 80817, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2007 - 2010
Description:

A pair of tops, both used, are taking up space after upgrading to a premium fabric top and Mrs says they've got to go.
One is in pretty good shape (only used for a month) and the other is okay at worst. Small tear near the back passenger side of the cargo area and a small rip at the rear driver's side door surround. Intended on using as parts for various projects after getting the above-mentioned replacement. Would make a great base to fab a bikini with factory header/mounts!

Will upload pics when I get home but I am thinking 350 for the pair with two sets of windows (clear and tinted) and surrounds.

Note: no tailgate bar included and I may or may not have both of the mounts to attach to rear frame bars. One is under my back seat for sure, the other is somewhere in my spare room.

Open to all sorts of trades (even at a loss) but would really like some kind of programmer to fix my bloody speedo to match my tires, maybe a better-than-stock radio since my 2008 deck "has" uConnect but no module to make it work.

Ships (or pickup) from Colorado Springs