Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top w/Tinted Side/Rear Windows - Black Diamond 56852-35 2Door

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

04-20-2019, 04:52 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 499
  • Exterior Body Parts - Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top w/Tinted Side/Rear Windows - Black Diamond 56852-35 2Door - Used - 2007 to 2017 Jeep Wrangler - Richmond, VA 23111, United States
    Sold
JK Enthusiast

• Price
    $550
  • Location Richmond, VA, 23111, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2007 - 2017
Description:

56852-35 Bestop All-New Trektop NX Soft Top with Tinted Side & Rear Windows - Black Diamond for 2-door JK

All parts are brand new and un-used except for the windows. 95% brand new.

Just installed on April 5th. The Header Top section leaked during a recent rain and Bestop send a new Header Fabric Top. In the meantime I decided to upgrade to the twill version and could not return the black diamond since I had installed it.

I never installed the new center top/deck header assembly. I used the same hardware that came with the Black Diamond top to install the twill top as all components are the same except for the fabric top and windows.

All hardware including the door surrounds, bow assemblies, tailgate bar, Deck Header Assembly/Fabric Top are all new in the box as received from Bestop this morning. The rear and side and windows were installed for 2 weeks and have some light pollen on them that should easily wash off.

Bestop price: $800