Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

For Sale

2015 Jeep Wrangler

03-27-2019, 07:41 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 890
  • 2015 Jeep Wrangler - 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Used - VIN 1c4bjwfg6fl757442 - 31,000 Miles - 6 cyl - Automatic - Red - Bend, OR 97702, United States
    Expired
  • 2015 Jeep Wrangler - 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Used - VIN 1c4bjwfg6fl757442 - 31,000 Miles - 6 cyl - Automatic - Red - Bend, OR 97702, United States
    Expired
    Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    $39,500
  • Location Bend, OR, 97702, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 1c4bjwfg6fl757442
  • Mileage 31,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Exterior Color Red
Description:

Selling my really fun 2015 JK Rubicon with only 30k miles on it. It's a really fun ride that turns heads and gets compliments everywhere. It's seen trails, but mostly highway miles. It's pretty loaded as far as factory options including navigation, Alpine audio with subwoofer, Bluetooth, all the typical Rubicon options including front and rear locking differentials, 4:1 transfer case, electronic front sway bar disconnect. Only thing I think that could have been added is leather seats. This Rubicon has a slew of aftermarket parts on it making it ready for any trail, weather condition, and just looks awesome. It's great in the snow and icy conditions too. Here's a brief list of aftermarket that's been added:

-3.5" AEV Dual Sport RS Suspension Lift w/ Bilstein 5160 external reservoir shocks

-37" Nitto Trail Grapplers and 18" Method wheels. Tires are about 50% and recently had them siped and they are amazing in the snow and ice.

-Front bumper with Warn 9.5 powerplant winch and air compressor

-Rear bumper with swing out and full size matching spare

-Mopar sliders

-Flat fenders

-Hi-Lift jack and hood mounts

-LED headlights

-LED light bar, ditch lights, and led cubes on bumper

-All lighting ran through a S-Pod controller with rocker switches

-Rhino rack back bone system with 3 cross bar roof rack. This is the best roof rack system you can buy for the JK in my opinion.

-Nitro 4:88 differential gears

-Front axle has the Artec Industries C-gussets and track bar relocation bracket welded on. Also has Synergy HD ball joints.

-JKS quick disconnect adjustable sway bar end links.

-Rock Krawler front adjustable high clearance lower links.

-Superchips Trail Dash 2 for tuning and monitoring. Have only ran it on the stock tune and 87 octane tune. Helps a bit with gas mileage and throttle response I've noticed.

I'm sure there's some other things I'm forgetting. This has well over $10k in aftermarket parts not to mention the labor costs of installation. This Jeep still has the factory 5yr/ 100k mike Powertrain warranty and it follows the Jeep to the new owner. I just went on a 3k mike road trip and with all the snow on the ground it's quite dirty and not sure when I'll get it cleaned up, but I will have it detailed for a serious buyer. Other than dirt it's in near perfect condition inside and out. Currently the back seats are taken out and a platform with underfloor storage was installed. Easy to put the seats back in.

This Jeep books out a little over 36k and would take over $50k to build

Asking $39,500 no low ballers and no trades. Does not come with FSR roof tent.