Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

RIPP XL Jeep JK Supercharger 2012+ 3.6

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

01-03-2023, 12:54 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 455
  • Engine - Power Adders - RIPP XL Jeep JK Supercharger 2012+ 3.6 - Used - 2012 to 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Diamond Bar, CA 91765, United States
    Sold
  • Engine - Power Adders - RIPP XL Jeep JK Supercharger 2012+ 3.6 - Used - 2012 to 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Diamond Bar, CA 91765, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
JK Freak

• Price
    $4,500
    • OBO
  • Location Diamond Bar, CA, 91765, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2012 - 2017
Description:

Hello All, 

Its been a while! I've been pretty inactive as my Jeep mainly sat for the last couple years, then when pricing was high I couldn't help but sell it to consolidate 2 cars into 1 and add a truck bed somehow.  Needed a daily driver that I could also take off road.  The Jeep was way to modified for this and not suitable for downtown Los Angeles life as a DD.  Not to mention I was always worried about theft.  

Can ship on buyers dime, will likely run $200ish to ship as its quite heavy and will be 3 boxes.  

This is the upgraded XL kit with the high altitude pulley, vortex max flow race valve and larger intercooler which sells for $6800 new. I also added a brand new Diablo i2 ($400) tuner as well as a Ripp carbon fiber intake ($400) and a brand new Mishimoto rail type trans cooler ($288).

I have over $8k in this kit.  The supercharger and intercooler have only approx 3k miles on them as my Jeep was trailered most of the time after this was installed except for a couple Moab trips. The tuner and trans coolers are brand new.

Sold my Jeep and removed this before sale.  This is my 2nd Ripp kit, (technically 3rd) my first was on my 3.8 JK, all self installed and I’d do it again if I had the opportunity. The feel of the power and sound of the super charger is addicting.  Bought a diesel gladiator, so no use for this anymore.

I was running 37’s on pro rocks, with 4.88’s and gained 2-3mpg when I added the blower and stayed off the throttle. It will climb hills on the highway with ease. Actually makes your Jeep way more fun on the road.

This unit is carb complaint for use in CA. Ripp will send you an updated sticker for $10.  You can download the latest tune from Ripp free of charge to the intune.  

The stock Ripp tune is good enough, if you get aftermarket tuning done you’ll see another 50hp and more torque earlier, totally worth it to maximize your experience.  

Happy to answer any questions.