Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Off-road recon

Old 06-26-2019, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Off-road recon

Click here to SUBSCRIBE
Old 06-26-2019, 10:06 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by BCCBFarris
Click here to SUBSCRIBE
No thanks. Nice to see we're still nothing more than a subscription fishing pond for you though.
The following users liked this post:
Ghost JK (06-27-2019)
Old 06-26-2019, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Are you kidding me? get a life bud. i am in the Video creator section... stalker.
Old 06-27-2019, 06:40 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by BCCBFarris
stalker.
I'm not stalking you man, I'm just active on the forum. I view all new posts and help where I can, cuz that is how people really add value to forums like this. I just happen to see your new posts. It's not like I've got alerts set for your member name or anything. You should try sticking around and try to help some other members out rather than just asking people to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I don't have any problem with you posting your videos. Many members post a lot of things they create and have posted on YouTube. There is a stark difference though, They are posting for everyone's enjoyment rather than actively asking for people to subscribe to their channel. In fact, they never ask for people to subscribe. I'll leave it at that. I'm not starting a pissing match, just stating my opinion which I am fully entitled to. It appears at least one person agrees with me.

Also, did you get your cat situation figured out? You never did follow up on that from back in April (your last visit to see us).

Last edited by resharp001; 06-27-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

Maybe educate your self before posting then. If you would have, you would notice that i have posted more about other topics than my videos. but i really don't think your interested in that, just harassing me.

Not to mention why talk shit about my videos? No reasons have been given.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default j

this video is so informative and enjoyable
Old 05-13-2022, 06:28 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by paunboli@gmail.com
this video is so informative and enjoyable
LOL, spammer testing the waters i see.
Old 05-21-2022, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

The video looks like it was a lot of fun for you and your family!

As for the other issue, of asking for subscriptions: I understand the viewpoint when someone just posts a video and no caption, other than asking for subscriptions, that it looks like a person is spamming. That being said, I personally see nothing wrong with it when there's a subforum being made specifically for it. That's why people make youtube accounts and post content; to get views and subscriptions. Given the sharp downturn that message forums have taken in the last couple of years, I would view any non-bot content that generates traffic for the forum as being a positive thing. Some may view it as not contributing anything to the forum, however, some others (myself included) who enjoy watching offroading videos, absolutely view it as a contribution.
I recently registered here, after being on jeepforum for a decade, and did so after watching a lot of the user videos in this subforum. I don't outright ask for subscriptions when I post my videos in here, but I certainly like getting them.

If one person adds a short description about their video, and another withholds snarky remarks, I think we have a win/win situation here
Old 05-21-2022, 06:23 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by FrankForce
The video looks like it was a lot of fun for you and your family!

As for the other issue, of asking for subscriptions: I understand the viewpoint when someone just posts a video and no caption, other than asking for subscriptions, that it looks like a person is spamming. That being said, I personally see nothing wrong with it when there's a subforum being made specifically for it. That's why people make youtube accounts and post content; to get views and subscriptions. Given the sharp downturn that message forums have taken in the last couple of years, I would view any non-bot content that generates traffic for the forum as being a positive thing. Some may view it as not contributing anything to the forum, however, some others (myself included) who enjoy watching offroading videos, absolutely view it as a contribution.
I recently registered here, after being on jeepforum for a decade, and did so after watching a lot of the user videos in this subforum. I don't outright ask for subscriptions when I post my videos in here, but I certainly like getting them.

If one person adds a short description about their video, and another withholds snarky remarks, I think we have a win/win situation here
I have been around for quite a good time. I am all for members posting videos of their adventures and I enjoy watching them. That said, those members also stick around and add a lot of value to the forum in general in the form of opinions and helpful advice for others. They don't simply come here and leach. This dude joined only to post youtube videos and beg for subs. He never added any value other than trying to get subs. At the time we had a jeep of the month contest and I even urge him to just post something there in an effort to participate and couldn't even do that. He hasn't added damn diddly shit of value to any other member here. So, I'll keep my opinion and I stand by my snarky remarks 100%. You can look back at my history and compare that to this member's history if you need a deeper dive. Also, "paul's" comment above is a spammer testing the waters. This is what they do......and if you wonder why you don't see a ton of spam on this site it's because I am around cleaning that crap up just about every single day.....for nothing other than the gratification of not seeing it clog up out board.
The following users liked this post:
Ghost JK (05-22-2022)
Old 05-22-2022, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

You are a stellar representative of this forum. I believe I'll carry my happy hiney back over to jeepforum. The crickets chirping there are friendlier than the crickets here.
Good day, sir

Originally Posted by resharp001
I have been around for quite a good time. I am all for members posting videos of their adventures and I enjoy watching them. That said, those members also stick around and add a lot of value to the forum in general in the form of opinions and helpful advice for others. They don't simply come here and leach. This dude joined only to post youtube videos and beg for subs. He never added any value other than trying to get subs. At the time we had a jeep of the month contest and I even urge him to just post something there in an effort to participate and couldn't even do that. He hasn't added damn diddly shit of value to any other member here. So, I'll keep my opinion and I stand by my snarky remarks 100%. You can look back at my history and compare that to this member's history if you need a deeper dive. Also, "paul's" comment above is a spammer testing the waters. This is what they do......and if you wonder why you don't see a ton of spam on this site it's because I am around cleaning that crap up just about every single day.....for nothing other than the gratification of not seeing it clog up out board.

Quick Reply: Off-road recon