JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Mid-West (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/mid-west-52/)
-   -   [Oklahoma City Area] TeraFlex 4" Lift Install Party Dec 6th @ Noon (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/mid-west-52/%5Boklahoma-city-area%5D-teraflex-4-lift-install-party-dec-6th-%40-noon-61653/)

HappyCurmudgeon 11-17-2008 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Gokracer1 (Post 789060)
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 3" w/ Flex arms :brows:

*BANG*

:cool:

JKsJK 11-20-2008 06:36 PM

so you are doing the install yourself, no? too bad there isn't more of a central location to do some group install stuff. i can't offer up much more than an extra set of hands, but i would like to learn.

anxious to see how it looks when finished.

JackMac4 11-21-2008 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by JKsJK (Post 800641)
so you are doing the install yourself, no? too bad there isn't more of a central location to do some group install stuff. i can't offer up much more than an extra set of hands, but i would like to learn.

anxious to see how it looks when finished.

Yes, I will be installing it myself. I'll either do it in the garage or maybe in OKC at Mark's Doiron's place if we can find a good time.

MOWrangler 11-21-2008 06:02 PM

If you get to plan far enough in advance, we might be able to have a JK get-together and lift party centered around your new lift. :wink: Of course, with the holidays coming up it might be a little tough...

HappyCurmudgeon 11-22-2008 02:50 AM

Well, if you can get a more central location, like say.... Ohio? I'd love to help. *L*

Mark Doiron 11-24-2008 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by JackMac4 (Post 801913)
Yes, I will be installing it myself. I'll either do it in the garage or maybe in OKC at Mark's Doiron's place if we can find a good time.

Hmmm. How about Bedlam weekend? We can be finished in time for kick-off (7 p.m.). And I have an HDTV. If your wife is okay with it, you can spend the night on my couch and return first thing Sunday a.m.

GO SOONERS!

Mark Doiron 11-24-2008 09:56 AM

I should add that if we were to work at my place, while I have a pretty good shop, the vehicle will be outside. So fair weather is probably desirable.

JackMac4 11-24-2008 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron (Post 805183)
I should add that if we were to work at my place, while I have a pretty good shop, the vehicle will be outside. So fair weather is probably desirable.

I actually can't this weekend - I have a company party on saturday at 1pm then I'll be going to the game in stillwater. I'm looking at the next weekend as possibility. Anybody interested in wrenching on the 6th?

Mark Doiron 11-24-2008 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by JackMac4 (Post 805268)
... Anybody interested in wrenching on the 6th?

Right now the 6th is free for me. We can do it at my place--I have the tools, but we'll be working outside on the ground so fair weather would be good. Or, I'm willing to go help somewhere else if that works out better.

JackMac4 11-24-2008 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron (Post 805361)
Right now the 6th is free for me. We can do it at my place--I have the tools, but we'll be working outside on the ground so fair weather would be good. Or, I'm willing to go help somewhere else if that works out better.

Well unless quicktsi can get us this auto shop to work in or whatever it is, that sounds good to me.

So lets plan on Dec 6th at Mark's place - say noon? If that date/time works for you Mark and you don't mind a bunch of JKs infiltrating your garage, I say lets make it happen.

Let me know if that works and we'll start another thread for it.