Notices
Middle East If you live in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait or other Middle Eastern country and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Marhaba from Qatar and Tire Advice

Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marhaba from Qatar and Tire Advice

Sup everybody. Long-time JK admirer, and proud owner of my first-ever car, a 2008 Wrangler Sport. I have had some death wobble after purchase, despite a spotless tech inspection (faHs in Arabic, but they do computer tests and you go offroading on shitty roads in a neighborhood so they can see if you have any problems; saw nothing when I did it a week before). Car is in almost perfect condition, but the tires definitely need replacing. Anyone here in Qatar? Anyone know the tire brands and availability? Any shop recommendations?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Newbie

Hey bro, I'm Qatari studying here in the US. My suggestion is to order tires online and install them in Qatar cuz they are much cheaper here in America. My friend in Qatar just bought his 2012 JK and he heard that tires and wheels would cost about 35K ryals!!! and guess what, I got my tires and wheels for 2600 dollars only...can you see that huge difference in price? calculate the price that you would pay for shipping then compare with Qatar prices...i'm sure with shipping it's still gonna be cheaper online.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Contact extreme performance in Abu dhabi , they do a lot of jeep conversions and HEMI swaps . Abdullah has a lot of info and deals with Burnsville offroad for HEMI swaps and offroad evolution in the USA .
http://www.extremeperformance.ae/

Quick Reply: Marhaba from Qatar and Tire Advice