Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Hell's Revenge in Reverse?

Old 12-22-2016, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hell's Revenge in Reverse?

I don't think any trails in Moab are "one way", but I do know most/all have a direction that is most often taken. We are planning to do Hell's Revenge "clockwise" next time and want to make sure we don't piss anyone off. Any thoughts?

Also, have any trails been shutdown to doing them at night? Last time we were out we heard they were going to shut down FnT down for night runs...

Thanks
Old 12-28-2016, 01:24 PM
JK Super Freak

These questions might be better answered by the Red Rock 4 wheelers group. They are the group that coordinates EJS. I know they have a facebook page you could probably ask these questions on.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Hells Revenge is posted One Way Do Not Enter at the exit. It is the only trail in Moab I'm aware of that is one way (and the reason might be that if you ran it backwards you wouldn't have to pay, but also the trail is really really busy and there are many places where passing would be impossible and require backing long distances in a relatively dangerous setting). Obviously if you break down you're not going to get a ticket for going back the way you came, but it's not good form.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Fins is now one way. And I think the smaller part of Fins is closed to night runs (the part of Fins on the right side when driving on Sands).
Old 01-13-2017, 09:29 AM
JK Newbie

http://www.grandcountyutah.net/Docum...Home/View/1255
Old 01-18-2017, 01:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info on the trails. Much appreciated...
Old 03-07-2017, 12:48 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

I just got back from Moab and Hell's Revenge has signage that says two traffic is OK altho the exit does say exit only. I think some people don't like coming down at the end so they turn around. We met a few people at the beginning but they were all in side by sides or motorcycles.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

Default Good luck!

I can't imagine the last few obstacles going the other way! Would love to hear how it goes! Good luck!

Quick Reply: Hell's Revenge in Reverse?