Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Looking to split a apt i booked for JeepSafari 2016

Old 01-03-2016, 03:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to split a apt i booked for JeepSafari 2016

Need to split a In town Suite at Moab for this coming up Jeep Safari 2016 50th Anniversary. I already booked it. It has 2 Queen beds,Full kitchen and living room.. Half of it is $ 600 for 6 days. Checking in on March 18th and checking out 24th. Thats 6 days of trails, 1 each other.. We will start on the 18th thats the first day of JeepSafari.. I will be driving from Atlanta-Moab .

If you planning on going or have questions what all u need, what trails to do, how much will it cost,etc... shoot me a message i will me glad to help u.. This will be my third time going..
Moab is not a big place,, there would be no lodging at all if u wait longer,, ask other people that been to jeep safari..

Its located in the middle off Moab, no need to drive far anywhere
Old 02-14-2016, 11:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You still looking to split that suite? I might be interested.

I'm making the same trip too Starting from Auburn AL just down the I85 from you. Similar dates too.. planning on being in Moab on the 18th but heading out on the 28th.

Quick Reply: Looking to split a apt i booked for JeepSafari 2016