Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

moab questions ???? help

Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moab questions ???? help

Just some quick questions about ejs ....do you have to register with red rock or anybody else? Or can u just go on ur own. If want to go with sponsors then do u have to sign up anywhere.? Help noob here
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To go on the official EJS runs you do have to register. Info is on Red Rock 4-Wheelers site http://www.rr4w.com/

If a trail isn't being used on that day, or time of day, others can run it during EJS.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

RR4W will have some exclusive trails for certain days. To run with them you do need to register with them. There will however be plenty of "open" trails.

There are lots of "corporate" events going on, sign up or show up.... Some will be posted here or on other forums. AreaBFE does alot of those, check out their site.

The Superchips night run is a must do. As will be the CRAWL Readers Ride.

In my opinion I try and support RR4W every year, you can do that by registering for there run, buying tshirts or just a cash donations. We do the later as the runs are very crowded and slow and usually fill up anyway.

Hooking up with groups is certainly the best way to experience EJS! Whatever you choose have fun and I hope we see you out there!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try to pick up one of the EJS newsletter/newspapers and it will list what trails they are running and what times.

You do not need to sign up with anyone.

Is this your first time? What trails were you wanting to do?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xerofall
Try to pick up one of the EJS newsletter/newspapers and it will list what trails they are running and what times.

You do not need to sign up with anyone.

Is this your first time? What trails were you wanting to do?
I've printed the newsletter.... just wondering if this is my only option. For example ..teraflex is sponsoring a trail ride on tues..do u need to be registered with red rock to do that one? Yes my first time....was thinking of fins and things ...poison spider. I'll be there Tues night thru Friday morning.....thanks for all the help man
Old 02-20-2013, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Its_a_JK
RR4W will have some exclusive trails for certain days. To run with them you do need to register with them. There will however be plenty of "open" trails.

There are lots of "corporate" events going on, sign up or show up.... Some will be posted here or on other forums. AreaBFE does alot of those, check out their site.

The Superchips night run is a must do. As will be the CRAWL Readers Ride.

In my opinion I try and support RR4W every year, you can do that by registering for there run, buying tshirts or just a cash donations. We do the later as the runs are very crowded and slow and usually fill up anyway.

Hooking up with groups is certainly the best way to experience EJS! Whatever you choose have fun and I hope we see you out there!
Thanks for all the info ......I just figured the trail rides with red rock would be full or really slow signing up this late. Really think I want to do the super chip night run.....sounds like a blast.....where do u sign up for that? Might need to stop by area bfe and check that out too.........thanks alot
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 AM
JK Super Freak

The only runs you sign up for with Red Rock, are their sponsored day runs. Any manufacturer or vendor is going to publicize their run and give you sign up or show up options, completely separate from RR.
Or you can just show up, and bs people in town, always easy to find a group to roll with.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nwapache
The only runs you sign up for with Red Rock, are their sponsored day runs. Any manufacturer or vendor is going to publicize their run and give you sign up or show up options, completely separate from RR.
Or you can just show up, and bs people in town, always easy to find a group to roll with.
Awesome .......good to know
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rooster1976
I've printed the newsletter.... just wondering if this is my only option. For example ..teraflex is sponsoring a trail ride on tues..do u need to be registered with red rock to do that one? Yes my first time....was thinking of fins and things ...poison spider. I'll be there Tues night thru Friday morning.....thanks for all the help man
You do not need to sign up for the Teraflex run, drop them an email just to introduce yourself and that you might go, just so they will know to say hi.

I went on their family run last year, its super fun and was even in their video. That was cool. They are a great group to hang out with.

Quick Reply: moab questions ???? help