JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   MOAB (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/moab-144/)
-   -   TeraFlex Easter Safari Family Trail Run April 3rd! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/moab-144/teraflex-easter-safari-family-trail-run-april-3rd-218448/)

TeraFlex 02-29-2012 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Munday (Post 2871179)
I would like to make this run but will be doin Moab Rim this day, I will be stopping by the trade show to pick your brain about my Suspension upgrade requirements, it's time to skid the RE kit and go to a Teraflex like I was going to in the first place.

Sounds like a great idea to me! We'll be there at the show thursday/friday but will be getting there monday.

TeraFlex 03-06-2012 09:21 AM

Information added! :thumbsup:

REBEL OFF ROAD 03-08-2012 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by TeraFlex (Post 2888308)
Information added! :thumbsup:

Rebel Off Road will be there with 4 Jeep JK Unlimiteds proudly running Teraflex Elite LCG Long Arm systems :beer: :rock:

TeraFlex 03-08-2012 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD (Post 2892591)
Rebel Off Road will be there with 4 Jeep JK Unlimiteds proudly running Teraflex Elite LCG Long Arm systems :beer: :rock:

Awesome! TeraFlex is happy to have the crew from Rebel OffRoad along! Hope your bringing some R/C's to play with! :yup:

cppower 03-08-2012 02:54 PM

You guys may want to double check your trail selection for that day, the trails you have indicated are part of the EJS 3-D trail and there is a 'firstimers' run on the same day for that trail.

Just a thought, but Chicken Corners is open that day.
While not challenging, it is very scenic and a stop at the cave rock is fun for the kids.

TeraFlex 03-08-2012 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by cppower (Post 2892784)
You guys may want to double check your trail selection for that day, the trails you have indicated are part of the EJS 3-D trail and there is a 'firstimers' run on the same day for that trail.

Just a thought, but Chicken Corners is open that day.
While not challenging, it is very scenic and a stop at the cave rock is fun for the kids.

Thanks for the info, I will let you know on this.

PirateKitty 03-09-2012 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD

Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

TeraFlex 03-12-2012 09:16 AM

TeraFlex is still doing this run, we will run it from a different starting point and we should have no issues with the Red Rockers. Also we are running a different portion of the trail and will have Dan Mick (Famous Moab guide) with us.

JK-UTE 03-13-2012 10:44 AM

Love to be there but we will be arriving later that same day. If you guys are staying at the same place this year, we'll have to run across the street and get some leftover rootbeer! Hope you all have a great run! :thumbsup:

TeraFlex 03-13-2012 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by JK-UTE (Post 2901281)
Love to be there but we will be arriving later that same day. If you guys are staying at the same place this year, we'll have to run across the street and get some leftover rootbeer! Hope you all have a great run! :thumbsup:

There's no such thing as left over home made root beer. :rotflmao2: