Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Winnipeg to Moab! March 26 to 29, 2017

Old 11-23-2016, 09:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winnipeg to Moab! March 26 to 29, 2017

As the title says, making my first trip to Moab! Couldn't be more excited!
Hoping to have a small group (3 or 4 rigs with 2 occupants in each) driving down from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, leaving Friday, March 24 and arriving in Moab, Utah on Suinday March 26. We are looking at renting a condo for the 3 days and nights we are staying there. I wish we could come a week later for EJS, but my significant other is a teacher and we are coming down over her spring break.
Looking to see if there are any locals or groups that may be wheeling on March 26, 27 or 28th that we could tag along with. We are driving our rigs down and back (3000 + miles round trip!). We are fairly well prepared rig wise and I would say intermediate in driving skill. We do have some "difficult" forest rock trails we run locally and have a good bit of experience. But, due to driving there and back, we would like to limit potential damage as much as possible and stay off the most difficult trails. We do understand the risks in this hobby we share and there is no way to guarantee an incident free run though.
Cheers! Sorry for the rambling, just a little excited... only 120 days to go!

Quick Reply: Winnipeg to Moab! March 26 to 29, 2017