Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 rubicon t case in 13 jk sport

Old 01-25-2015, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 rubicon t case in 13 jk sport

I found a used t case from an 2007 JK rubicon (6 speed) that I want to install into my 2013 JKU sport (6 speed). I've done some of my own research but don't have a lot of time so I figured I'd just ask. as far as I know this T-case will be a simple swap into my JKU. Just looking for someone to confirm this for me? Also since my jeep is a 6 speed I do not need to recalibrate anything pertaining to the computer? from the info I found the manual trans JK's do NOT go into "limp" mode if I am correct?

Thanks for any help
Old 01-25-2015, 09:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've done this on a few JKs. You will be fine. Only thjng off will be the speedo in low range(no big deal). All manuals are the same and autos up to 11. 12 and newer autos are unique.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ringer
I've done this on a few JKs. You will be fine. Only thjng off will be the speedo in low range(no big deal). All manuals are the same and autos up to 11. 12 and newer autos are unique.
Awesome, thanks for the help

Quick Reply: 07 rubicon t case in 13 jk sport