Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2.5 vs 3.5 RK Lift on 35s [Opinions and pics please]

Old 04-19-2014, 10:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I think that would probably be about all. The 2.5 comes with SS brake lines...I don't know if they're the same length as the 3.5 kit though. Hit the guys up at RK...they're more than happy to answer any and all questions that you have. I bought my kit off of a guy that had bought it new, but never got around to installing it. He ended up trading his Jeep in, so he put it up for sale. Think I paid $1900 shipped from Atlanta to Texas. That included the entire kit, shocks, and coil spring retainers. I had a couple of questions then, and even though I didn't buy it from RK...they were more than happy to help. I also upgraded my tie rod and drag link with the RK kit, as the tie rod is a weak spot on the JK. They have zero bend to them.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jsukey
I think that would probably be about all. The 2.5 comes with SS brake lines...I don't know if they're the same length as the 3.5 kit though. Hit the guys up at RK...they're more than happy to answer any and all questions that you have. I bought my kit off of a guy that had bought it new, but never got around to installing it. He ended up trading his Jeep in, so he put it up for sale. Think I paid $1900 shipped from Atlanta to Texas. That included the entire kit, shocks, and coil spring retainers. I had a couple of questions then, and even though I didn't buy it from RK...they were more than happy to help. I also upgraded my tie rod and drag link with the RK kit, as the tie rod is a weak spot on the JK. They have zero bend to them.
Awesome man ill give them a email and see what they say. Thanks for you help
Old 04-19-2014, 10:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

My pleasure, that's what the forum is for! Best of luck, and happy Jeeping!

Quick Reply: 2.5 vs 3.5 RK Lift on 35s [Opinions and pics please]