Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4" lift kits ??

Old 10-15-2006, 11:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Hey inlo, welcome to JK-Forum.

Regarding Burnsville, do you know if they're planning to sell that mix-n-match setup as a kit or something? Please don't get me wrong but that was the original question being asked here and it wouldn't be the first time that I would have seen something like that. And hey, if they are, then I'd love to hear more about it
I talked to Dan on Thurs or Friday. He dosen't have any 4" springs in stock, but is expecting more of them middle to end of this next week. He said after the springs come in, he would get together the springs, bump extensions, track bar bracket, and shocks (I think that was all), and give me a call. I know Dan is reeeaaalllyyy busy trying to get ready for SEMA so let's try not to have a lot of callers taking up a bunch of his time. I promise I will post when I get the call from him, and let everyone know a cost and parts included.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Its odd how everybody is turning into a MFG for JK parts all of a sudden. Kind of makes me wonder. It will be interesting to see what comes of all these new MFG's.

David

Last edited by wayoflife; 11-09-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:55 AM
JK Freak

I just talked to a buddy of mine that is a dealer for rubicon express and it sounds like they too are holding out for sema.

so whats the word on drive lines with a 4" lift are we going to have to replace them on the 4 doors ? I know the teraflex sight says that it may be required.....
Old 10-17-2006, 11:14 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
I just talked to a buddy of mine that is a dealer for rubicon express and it sounds like they too are holding out for sema.
Yeah, I spoke with RE and they tell me that they plan on having as many as 4 JK's at SEMA featuring all their new goods.

so whats the word on drive lines with a 4" lift are we going to have to replace them on the 4 doors ? I know the teraflex sight says that it may be required.....
So far as I know, yes. I should have a new article on this in the next day or two.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

man the wife has been bugging me to go back to Vegas, maby I should cave in and just check out SEMA at the same time...LOL...

Cool can't wait to see your article.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:04 PM
JK Freak

Is it me or does the front look lower than the back even on the lifted JK's? Wish they would make it level out. Once you add bumpers and winch, then you will need spacers. On the flex shot of the silver unlimited it looks like the lifted tire is ripping the fender flare off.

Quick Reply: 4" lift kits ??