Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DV8 vs Fishbone Offroad

Old 10-25-2017, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DV8 vs Fishbone Offroad

Can anyone give me feedback on both DV8 Off-road and Fishbone Off-road stubby bumpers and their steel fenders?
I've been saving for a Poison Spyder bumper and then planned on working up to their fenders, but man the price and look of both the DV8 and Fishbone is sure nice, just don't know about their quality.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:44 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BigRich26
Can anyone give me feedback on both DV8 Off-road and Fishbone Off-road stubby bumpers and their steel fenders?
I've been saving for a Poison Spyder bumper and then planned on working up to their fenders, but man the price and look of both the DV8 and Fishbone is sure nice, just don't know about their quality.
DV8 is cheap chinese knock-offs. Similar to e-AutoGrilles. I would stay away.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:45 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

For most aftermarket jeep products, the ole adage of you-get-what-you-pay-for holds true. Most items like this that run considerably cheaper are produced overseas. That said, depending on budget, use, and personal preference, they may or may not fit what you're looking for. I would say bumpers probably not as big of a deal. If you're wheelin and might bump in to something now and again.....I'd lean towards a nice quality fender.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you, I'll just keep saving. I thought both were American made.

Quick Reply: DV8 vs Fishbone Offroad