Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AEV ProCal

Old 07-09-2016, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default AEV ProCal

JKUR w 35s. Used AEV ProCal to program tires, axle etc. what about the front sway bar option? What should I run this at? On or off?
Old 07-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Ripa777
JKUR w 35s. Used AEV ProCal to program tires, axle etc. what about the front sway bar option? What should I run this at? On or off?
Do you have an e-disco sway bar that you've replaced with something else? That option turns off the e-disco light on the dash. As in if you remove your e-disco, the light on the dash will flash until it's disabled.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jedg
Do you have an e-disco sway bar that you've replaced with something else? That option turns off the e-disco light on the dash. As in if you remove your e-disco, the light on the dash will flash until it's disabled.

Oooo. Thx. So if I did Currie anti rock then I would turn this off ?
Old 07-09-2016, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you do any mod that removes the e-disconnect then you use the procal to stop the dash light from flashing at you. There are some quick easy manual disconnect options for when the e-connect breaks but need a procal to turn the light off
Old 07-09-2016, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YYJ-JK
If you do any mod that removes the e-disconnect then you use the procal to stop the dash light from flashing at you. There are some quick easy manual disconnect options for when the e-connect breaks but need a procal to turn the light off
Got it. Thx

Quick Reply: AEV ProCal