JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   Which aftermarket companies support vets? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/aftermarket-companies-support-vets-334847/)

Michael Cox 06-23-2016 09:07 AM

Which aftermarket companies support vets?

What's up guys? I just ordered a new Rubicon to support VFOB, I'm looking to find out which aftermarket companies support our veterans and which are owned by veterans, as these parts will be the only parts I will use to accessorize my build, any help is appreciated, thank you.

ReconJeep 06-23-2016 09:32 AM

The founder of PullPal and Premier Power Welder is a Marine. His son, that runs the company now, did not serve but is a big supporter. Master Pull works with the military and is also a supporter. Mel at OffRoad Evolution is very pro military. 4 Wheel Parts does MIL/LEO discounts and supports the military.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Michael Cox 06-23-2016 09:38 AM

Awesome, I will give them a call, where is Off-Road Evolution based out of? Do you happen to know?

DunnyBunny 06-23-2016 09:45 AM

I wanna say Northridge4x4 supports military as well.

Crawler Conceptz.

VKS Fab.

River City Offroad.

Michael Cox 06-23-2016 09:53 AM

Ok, I will research them some to see, I want to make certain before I do anything and start getting any parts , if you guys have a spare minute and want to check us out we are at veteransfob.com and on Facebook at VFOB Off-Road, we are hosting an Outdoor Expo next month in Big Fork Mt, and will be adding events nationwide in the near future, thanks for the help guys, this will give me a place to start.

ReconJeep 06-23-2016 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Michael Cox (Post 4226860)
Awesome, I will give them a call, where is Off-Road Evolution based out of? Do you happen to know?

Fullerton, CA.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

nthinuf 06-23-2016 10:31 AM

MetalCloak.

Their veterans discount code is ' USAHero '.

Check out Bartact seat covers as well. Their site indicates that they have military contracts, but I do not know if they are veteran owned.

DunnyBunny 06-23-2016 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by nthinuf (Post 4226869)
MetalCloak. ' USAHero ' is the veterans discount code.

Did they start? I know they didn't used to because I have been told no directly from them.

WarriorProducts 06-23-2016 10:43 AM

Warrior Products is owned by a veteran.

nthinuf 06-23-2016 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny (Post 4226871)
Did they start? I know they didn't used to because I have been told no directly from them.

I used that code three times, worked fine through their website. Don't recall the dates, but want to say it was mid/late 2014 through mid 2015 when I bought.