Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any news on Stroker Kits??

Old 09-30-2008, 01:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any news on Stroker Kits??

hi all

anyone have any news, rumors, facts, any info at all, if there is anyone out there making stroker kits or thinking of making stoker kits for our JK's

any input is most welcomed...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

huh???? anyone
Old 10-01-2008, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

I haven't heard of anyone making one... you've got to remember this engine is a derivitive of the old minivan engine and I think it's alreay been bored/stroked (if I recall it started at like 3.0L of displacement and kept getting bigger)....

Plus - stroking to what - a 4.0L - that's not going to give the big bang for the expensive bucks when a "HEMI" V8 swap is probably going to run you about the same price.... If you're looking for street HP - might look into the superchargers various folks offer or even the STS universal turbo kits if you're not into off-rodaing...

Quick Reply: Any news on Stroker Kits??