Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have 16x8 w/ 4.5" backspacing?

Old 01-10-2007, 12:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally like the look of these
Old 01-10-2007, 05:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
My rims have 4.75" back spacing, available on a 16X8

They also come in several finishes, like Rubimons chrome/polished look.

ive also seen them in a flat black look.

Where did you get this rim? I tried to order through a local wheel and tire dealer and he says ProComp is telling him that the wheel is not available in a 5X5 bolt pattern yet. He tells me that they won't have it for about a month. I told him I'd seen pics of the wheel online and he didn't really have an answer. Is he just lying because he couldn't get it? Any help you can give would be great. I really don't want to wait a month to get my tires and wheels.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:55 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by badams
Where did you get this rim? I tried to order through a local wheel and tire dealer and he says ProComp is telling him that the wheel is not available in a 5X5 bolt pattern yet. He tells me that they won't have it for about a month. I told him I'd seen pics of the wheel online and he didn't really have an answer. Is he just lying because he couldn't get it? Any help you can give would be great. I really don't want to wait a month to get my tires and wheels.

4wd Hardware is where I got mine, but im sure about our vendors I'm not sure if Northride4x4 is a vendor of procomp or not.

I'm always going to suggest 4wd. My wife works there so does my mom.

I do know any JK wheel is hard to get right now. As soon as they have them in stock, its sold.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is the procomp 1089 in polished aluminum. My local tire shop made one call and had them on their way. I think he ordered them through a local 4wd store here in so cal. I paid the 145 price but had to pay shipping as they came from Tennessee. I would have gotten them through Piginajeeps wifes place basically for the same price (maybe a little different shipping price?) but I figured I would let the tire shop deal with the whole thing. A different off road shop was going to sell them to me for $200. Their supplier also had them in chrome but I went with polished. (a little less blingy) They are also on project-jk blue jeep from sema in Black chrome. They are out there. I also like the half polished half chrome alot.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
4wd Hardware is where I got mine, but im sure about our vendors I'm not sure if Northride4x4 is a vendor of procomp or not.

I'm always going to suggest 4wd. My wife works there so does my mom.

I do know any JK wheel is hard to get right now. As soon as they have them in stock, its sold.
Can you check with your wife and your mom and see if they can get the 8089 sooner than a month?

Quick Reply: Anyone have 16x8 w/ 4.5" backspacing?