Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone running Magnaflow Dual Exhaust and Bestop Rear bumper??

Old 11-13-2016, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone running Magnaflow Dual Exhaust and Bestop Rear bumper??

I'm wondering if anybody has issues with the d-rings tabs that hang low on these rear bumpers while running the Magnaflow Dual Exhaust muffler. Do the exhaust tips rub against the mounts at all? Thanks.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Black-x, our dual exit systems will work with the Bestop bumper. We put a large enough distance between the tips to avoid any fitment issues with the hooks or D-rings on aftermarket bumpers. If you have any other questions, please feel free to shoot us a PM!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot Capture 17 - Exhaust Systems - MAGNAFLOW - MF 15160_ - https___www.fortec4x4.com_FORTEC.png
Views:	114
Size:	627.2 KB
ID:	660875

Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot Capture 18 - Exhaust Systems - MAGNAFLOW - MF 15160_ - https___www.fortec4x4.com_FORTEC.png
Views:	104
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	660876
Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2016, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that's awesome!! An answer straight from Magnaflow! That's exactly the same bumper I have. I had a feeling that it you be a close fit. I will be placing my order with you guys very soon! Thanks, for the info.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by black-x
Wow, that's awesome!! An answer straight from Magnaflow! That's exactly the same bumper I have. I had a feeling that it you be a close fit. I will be placing my order with you guys very soon! Thanks, for the info.
We're glad we could help! Let us know how you like the new exhaust once it's installed!

Quick Reply: Anyone running Magnaflow Dual Exhaust and Bestop Rear bumper??