Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with Synergy springs (particularly the 1" lift ones)?

Old 09-22-2017, 08:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone with Synergy springs (particularly the 1" lift ones)?

I'm looking to get back a bit of height following the addition of a winch, bumpers, roof rack, tools, etc - I'm down about an inch on the front and the back. Synergy's 1" springs seem like the ideal way to do that without getting into bumpstop extensions, exhaust spacers, and everything that goes into a 2.5" lift, but I was looking for feedback from users on how much actual lift height they ended up with from these? Did you actually have to use wheel spacers, like Synergy says?

I'm looking to buy new shocks at the same time, and it's a little confusing as there's really no advertised shock length for between 0-1" and 1.5" and above lift heights - I assume I'd be looking at the longer ones even if I only end up with 1.25" or so.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:32 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Are you really wanting to replace the spring? Why not just through a 3/4" coil spacer up front and call it a day? $20 is a lot better than a couple hundred for springs.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resharp001
Are you really wanting to replace the spring?
I think I am. I'm going to 33x10s this fall for tires, and the photos I've seen with 33s at stock height just doesn't look like there's a lot of room left for articulation.

Quick Reply: Anyone with Synergy springs (particularly the 1" lift ones)?