Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARB Rock Sliders vs ShrockWorks Rock Sliders

Old 05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARB Rock Sliders vs ShrockWorks Rock Sliders

It was announced that the ARB Rock Sliders wore released for the JK. (does some have them and can post better pics?)

I would like to choose between the ShrockWorks and ARB. ShrockWorks look great and ARB are great products.

Which one would you choose and why?

Last edited by trucco; 05-14-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went with ARB's, they are sweet, Robar has photos of his. I like em for 3 reasons. 1 while you could use them as a step if you need to, they don't stick out too far. 2. They come with a little trim piece to hide the pinch seam. 3. They sit real "high" to the body of the jeep.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks
Old 05-17-2008, 06:38 AM
JK Jedi Master

Here are a few pics of mine.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Super Freak

shrockworks are bulletproof

ARB makes excellent products as well

i personally like having the sliders stick out a little rom the body as they protect the body as well

if you get off camber and there is a rock, if the rockers dont stick out past the body, great chance of putting a huge dent in your body, which could get epxensive to fix
Old 05-18-2008, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a set of the Shrockworks sliders sitting on the floor in my shop. I installed them and decided that I really don't like the look of the factory pinch welds. The pinch welds were covered by my Rubicon sliders. I removed the Shrock sliders until I can come up with a cover that will work on the pinch welds. What do the covers that ARB provides look like? How do they mount? Does ARB have slider install instructions online? I plan to keep the Shrock sliders. I just wish they addressed the pinch welds.

Thanks,

Quick Reply: ARB Rock Sliders vs ShrockWorks Rock Sliders