Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Bikini/Bimini/Brief top???

Old 09-08-2016, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StripyMonkey
For what it's worth, I have 2010 2 door and bought the sun bonnet. I also bought a set of 2008 non sun rider door surrounds for the sun bonnet to clip into. It works great. Fyii the regular 2008 door surrounds will work if that is what you have. The ones I bought we're a bit cheaper.
Thanks for the info StripyMonkey, the surrounds are from a 2008. A guy gave them to me when I bought some wheels from him, nice guy. Everything I've since posting this indicated it would work so I'm going to order the top.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StripyMonkey
For what it's worth, I have 2010 2 door and bought the sun bonnet. I also bought a set of 2008 non sun rider door surrounds for the sun bonnet to clip into. It works great. Fyii the regular 2008 door surrounds will work if that is what you have. The ones I bought we're a bit cheaper.
For anyone with the same issue, the Mopar sun bonnet for the 2007-2009 JKU fit my 2014 JKU with the addition of door surrounds from a 2008. No adjustments were necessary. Thanks StripyMonkey for the info.

Quick Reply: Best Bikini/Bimini/Brief top???