Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bilstein 5100 on a jku with a level kit 1.5”

Old 12-21-2018, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice..looks good👍
Old 12-21-2018, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Originally Posted by 11BlackJKUR
Those synergy brackets are very cool I’m gonna do more research on them but I’m not too worried the bilsteins as I plan on getting the teraflex falcons later. It might be a small lift but I plan on making it as flexible as possible. I plan on upgrading my lift to a RK 1.5 x kit and I’m on 37s and overline fenders
Having had RK coils, pass on them. They sagged and rusted- and I'm much further south than you are. ALL kits are upgradeable. I started with 2.5" TF spacers, went to 19/60 coils, 2'5" TF coils, RK 2.5" coils and now I'm on Metalcloak 2.5" coils which sit higher than the RK coils and no rust. RK was less than helpful when I started asking questions, they had very ambiguous answers.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:05 AM
JK Newbie

I think I’ll eventually end up with all metalcloak but for now the wife wants to keep it as low as possible we have a 8 month old baby.
Old 12-25-2018, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Willy2B

there is a long travel kit by syngery. This seem to be a solution. Some relocation is required though. https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-j...ock-mount.html.
Damn man.....when i saw these boots, everything inside of me curl up. Bilstein`s - really classy, but are you sure it`s fit perfect for you?

Last edited by Shawn Mendes; 12-25-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Bilstein 5100 on a jku with a level kit 1.5”