Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying wheels and tires online - your experience?

Old 09-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Eroc147
Didn't see where it was mentioned, but don't forget that Discount Tire also price matches. Found an online site selling some MT Baja MTZ P3s for $75 less a tire and they honored that price minus the cost of mount balance and disposal. Had them in and on my Jeep in 3 days and I saved $300 and some change.
Thank you for your purchase. You are correct we guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet for all the products we carry!

Originally Posted by 12mile
Bought wheels and tires from discount tire online
5 years ago and this time around my
Local discount tire matched the price on a set
Of 5 tires. Both good experiences, no complaints with discount tire online or locally.
Thank you for your continued support! Glad to hear your local store took good care of you as well.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-11-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Discount Tire
Thank you for your purchase. You are correct we guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet for all the products we carry.
Wish I would have known, I cancelled an order with NTW after they refused to ship the first order to an address other than the billing address. Went with 4WheelParts instead (Discount's prices were much higher) only to try to have them nickle and dime me. Wanted to charge for installing the wheel/tire package I purchased on the Jeep (an hour labor at $115), didn't include lug nuts (but would love to sell them to me), insisted there was no reason to buy TPMS when I had some in my current wheels (I wasn't going to pay them to dismount my old tires, dismount the new tires, install my TPMS in the new wheels and then remount, leaving me with unmounted stock tires/wheels)
Old 09-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Let us know when you're in the market again, darien and we'll do the best we can for you
Old 09-11-2017, 03:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Another discount tire direct endorser lol

i bought mine about 5 years ago still on there .60,000 miles now and still original balance job from them when shipped to my door.
I later found out i was supposed to have hub centrics on my wheels and called them months later and they sent them by mail free of charge .
I was very satisfied with their service and the way they set them up, properly balanced . I wish we had one close by nh . But i will order again through dtd when its time to get tires again.
Of course if the price is right but im sure it will be. Or ill wait till they have a special deal. rather them get the money than another
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5466_LI (2).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	656.4 KB
ID:	674817  

Last edited by jeepmojo; 09-11-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
i bought mine about 5 years ago still on there .60,000 miles now and still original balance job from them when shipped to my door.
I later found out i was supposed to have hub centrics on my wheels and called them months later and they sent them by mail free of charge .
I was very satisfied with their service and the way they set them up, properly balanced . I wish we had one close by nh . But i will order again through dtd when its time to get tires again.
Of course if the price is right but im sure it will be. Or ill wait till they have a special deal. rather them get the money than another
Thank you for the thumbs up. We appreciate your continued support.

Quick Reply: Buying wheels and tires online - your experience?