Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confirm my thoughts?!

Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics of that would be awesome. Been running 35's for 4 years with no gussets. I assume they aren't bent because the tires wear normal.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to high jack here but. Newbie. Can someone explain these gussets or c's. I'm putting 35's in my 12 and now I'm worried I need to do something. I don't ever go offroad or do any hard driving. Do I even need them?
Old 01-13-2012, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OleBC
Sorry to high jack here but. Newbie. Can someone explain these gussets or c's. I'm putting 35's in my 12 and now I'm worried I need to do something. I don't ever go offroad or do any hard driving. Do I even need them?
Probably not.

Bottom line is they will bend with the stock tires if wheeled hard. When they bend it is not overly obvious but shift a little more over time. Better to at the gussets while they are straight and not worry about it. It is a cheap addition.

Quick Reply: Confirm my thoughts?!