Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dana | Dynatrac | Currie | Fusion

Old 07-13-2018, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by devwil68
I am looking to pull the trigger on a set of 60s in the coming weeks. I have done as much looking as I could and have obviously looked at the:

Dana Spicer UD60s package
Dynatrac Hard Core 60 package
Currie VXR60s package
Fusion 60 package

i need some general help on what you would believe is the best option and quality. I’m just undecided which way I should go with some do the parts being better than other is some places and not in otheres...I’ve just gone cross eyed! My PR44u and 37s will be sold.
Much like you I spent hours and hours researching what I really needed in a set of axels .
Tons of time involved talking to vendors and folks that I know that are better versed than I am on the subject . Well after weighing the options available to me and my personal opinion landed at Fusion's King Pin Axels .
Your needs may or may not line up with the needs of others , everyone has different requirements to a degree ,
Value for the buck had a large influence on my decision , I was headed down the road with the UD-60's initially , they checked all the boxes . Then I talked to Dan at Fusion and found that for not much more cash I could check quite a few more boxes than I could otherwise , and a few that I didn't realize should have been observed but I didn't know about .
Take the time to call Dan , I think he has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to comparable products ,
Am I convinced Yes .
Old 07-13-2018, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by un lupis
Much like you I spent hours and hours researching what I really needed in a set of axels .
Tons of time involved talking to vendors and folks that I know that are better versed than I am on the subject . Well after weighing the options available to me and my personal opinion landed at Fusion's King Pin Axels .
Your needs may or may not line up with the needs of others , everyone has different requirements to a degree ,
Value for the buck had a large influence on my decision , I was headed down the road with the UD-60's initially , they checked all the boxes . Then I talked to Dan at Fusion and found that for not much more cash I could check quite a few more boxes than I could otherwise , and a few that I didn't realize should have been observed but I didn't know about .
Take the time to call Dan , I think he has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to comparable products ,
Am I convinced Yes .
I did contact the fusion team and everyone seems to be rather reputable. Dollars are a challenge with this decision as more must be spent if the actual wheels and tires themselves if you don’t want to be setting on blocks for months @ a time.

I really want to sell my 37s, Beadlocks, and PR44 that I have!!!!
Old 07-15-2018, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
No problem! Definitely call us to place the order and ask what current lead time is. It goes up and down throughout the year. Thanks!
you inbox is full so I sent you a Facebook message! @dynatrac
Old 07-15-2018, 01:24 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Got it! And we've cleaned out our PM in box on this forum now. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2018, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a PR44 front axle and it works perfectly. I don't think you can go wrong with on e of their products.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scubatech
I have a PR44 front axle and it works perfectly. I don't think you can go wrong with on e of their products.
Thanks! The experience that our customers have with our products and their comments mean a lot to us!

Quick Reply: Dana | Dynatrac | Currie | Fusion