Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denver Shops

Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Shops

Any opinions on High Country 4x4 in Denver? I am relatively new to the area and had recommendation from a Jeeper I met at O-Reilly's....
Thanks in advance,
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

Trail jeeps in golden, or northridge in Longmont are both great.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Check out Crawlertech
Old 07-08-2016, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Depends on what you you need done. I went with Northridge for regear/locker because Trail Jeeps in Golden does not do e-lockers.

Dale
Old 07-08-2016, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RioJK
Any opinions on High Country 4x4 in Denver? I am relatively new to the area and had recommendation from a Jeeper I met at O-Reilly's....
Thanks in advance,
I bought a lot of stuff at high Country but have never had any work done there. I think their install prices might be a little high
Old 07-09-2016, 12:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of these shops cost too much.

Personally I want to see the tech before I even consider them working on it. If it's some greasy haired dude breathing out his mouth with his tongue hanging out, I'm not interested. The 4 wheel parts guys fit this for the most part.

Emailed around for quotes on a regear and was told over 2k without new carriers(lockers). Even when I got a reply from other shops they pull that bs of not sending me a quote at all. Oh give us a call and we can discuss. . . Not interested. If my email contains all the info you need for a ball park estimate, that's what I expect. Usually this is because you have to have what they either have in house or get the cheapest to markup.

There's a guy in Parker who charges under 1k.
Doesn't include lockers but still decent.

Read an ad for another shop in aurora that has a regear special for the Jk for 1100 I believe. Gotten to the point where I should just buy a couple tools I don't have to do it myself.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would 110% recommend Trail Jeeps. Nicest dudes and their pricing and service is great.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:08 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the responses. Gives me some more shops to check out.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris @ The Edge 4x4 Automotive, 303-789-3343 does great work good prices, his shop is very well known to us local Jeepers
Old 07-10-2016, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RioJK
Thanks in advance,
High Country 4x4 does good work. They have been around for 25 years and I know several folks who've had their rigs built there with good results. I'm lucky that I can do my own but I would trust them if I needed some work done. You can see there are quite a few goods shops around the Metro Area and a shit load of Jeeps.

Quick Reply: Denver Shops