Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynatrac elite prorock XD 69/80 set

Old 06-21-2017, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tgoss
I just got my 60/60 hardcore set and will be running 40's. I wish beyond words I could swing the elite package but I'm beyond happy with my purchase. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

If you can look into the new XD60 extra wide front axle so you can run smaller backspaced wheels. Really intriguing and very functional in terms of unit bearing longevity and reducing scrub radius.

Nice man , glad to hear you like them , I was gonna do the same and then they released the elite xd and I was like shit 😞 Lol so yeah it will be a while but that's what im planing on
Old 06-22-2017, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Only issue with the XD front with the Aluminum knuckles is it uses 1/2 ton Dodge brakes...and no option for larger.

If your Jk is heavy like mine IMO 6400+ empty just get the PRorXD 60/80 axles and the front big brake option, stops insanely fast with 40's.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:35 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

You can put standard PR60 knuckles on the XD60 and get bigger brakes.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:09 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by caryt
Only issue with the XD front with the Aluminum knuckles is it uses 1/2 ton Dodge brakes...and no option for larger.

If your Jk is heavy like mine IMO 6400+ empty just get the PRorXD 60/80 axles and the front big brake option, stops insanely fast with 40's.
We engineered our brake package on the XD to deliver a big improvement over stock while not requiring the customer to change their master cylinder, which requires bleeding of the whole brake system including the complicated process of bleeding and getting the ABS system bled properly. That saves you time and money compared to other axles. The rotors are 13.25 inches in diameter, much larger than stock. The calipers work very well without requiring a master cylinder change. The 13.25-inch diameter rotors are only slightly smaller than the rotors we sell with our ProGrip kit.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
You can put standard PR60 knuckles on the XD60 and get bigger brakes.
Yep that is what I said....

Quick Reply: Dynatrac elite prorock XD 69/80 set