Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discos installed!

Old 06-22-2017, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discos installed!

I just installed my new JKS quicker disconnects! I can't wait to experience the new wheel travel off-road.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7256.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	672663   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7254.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	672665  
Old 06-22-2017, 06:38 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Good work . Diggin wrenches out to disconnect at that park is never fun. When you disconnect, just be careful to leave the sway bar in that level position. If you push that up, you will stab a tire with the peg. I see you're up in the Denton area. I'm just outside the loop on the west side of Fort Worth myself.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
Good work . Diggin wrenches out to disconnect at that park is never fun. When you disconnect, just be careful to leave the sway bar in that level position. If you push that up, you will stab a tire with the peg. I see you're up in the Denton area. I'm just outside the loop on the west side of Fort Worth myself.
Yep...I've read a few horror stories about sway bar/tire punctures. I see a trip to North West OHV Park in my future

Quick Reply: Discos installed!