Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECM Programmers

Old 01-11-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECM Programmers

Does anyone make such an animal for the JK's? I come from the Diesel Pickup world, and I modded the crap out of my duramax, one mod was using an ECM Programmer which not only was able to change the fuel delivery to get silly power increases, but it also scanned and cleared diagnostic trouble codes, reprogrammed for larger tires so your speedometer and ABS worked, would allow you to change the rear axle ratio for axle swaps, etc.. They were very useful and relatively inexpensive. I see a lot of folks putting larger tires and lifts on, which I wish to do, and I was wondering what you all were doing about the problems larger tires pose with the speedo and ABS.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by RubiconToad; 01-11-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Sent A Request To Edge Products, They Emailed Me Back And Said They Are In The Process Of Developing A Programmer For The Jk, They Have Similar Products Out For The Tj.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

I'm looking for Hp tuners to come out with a program in the long run. Its in the plans for dodge vehicles. I use it for my 2005 gto.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:42 PM
RLandis

Default Calibrate Speedometer

When I had an F250 Powerstroke Diesel, a Ford enthusiasts forum posted the instructions for re-setting ABS functions, if you changed Wheels & Tire sizes. I took the instructions to the dealer, and they plugged the computer in, and 4 minutes later, everything was set correctly. Can the dealer not reset the functions for us?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Default Scroll Down Guys

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/hypertech-programer-2433/

Quick Reply: ECM Programmers