Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Expected labor charge for 2.5" AEV lift - 2013 2-door Rubi

Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the kit installed Once and it was 350 including alignment... that was about an hour away... and it was a pain so I found a place that is 20min away local and they will do it for 320 plus 40 for alignment. I would not pay more than 400 for an install.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 👍

Originally Posted by slidnby
I put a rc 2.5" on in my drive way with floor jack and 2 jack stands in 3 hrs. Later I put new shocks and springs in and it took about 2 hrs I would hope a shop that does this every day in a shop could do the job in 5 hrs max. If It's the first time.if they do it all the time they can do it in 2-4 hrs. O was a mechanic for 6 years and after the first time it cutsalmost 1/4 of the time to do it . I f it was something I did all the time it took about 25 to 50% of the time it was supposed to
I agree. Most set times for labor don't take as long unless you run into issues.

Quick Reply: Expected labor charge for 2.5" AEV lift - 2013 2-door Rubi