Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Full Traction 3" Mag Write Up

Old 01-26-2007, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Full Traction 3" Mag Write Up

Four Wheel Drive Magazine installed a Full Traction 3" system, here is the write up:

http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/te...all/index.html
Old 01-26-2007, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice article thanks! Seeing what these 3" lifts can do really makes me want to settle and not get the 4".
Old 01-26-2007, 04:27 PM
JK Newbie

Can't wait to get my 3" Ultimate....I like the 3"/35" combo as it is a nice compromise with stock 4.10 and no driveline upgrades needed.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

When i get mine i still would like the body lift also
Old 01-27-2007, 08:02 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered mine yesterday. it ships feb 9th. I am going to run procomp 17"x9" 1069 series wheels (not my first choice but they were in stock) with procomp 35" 12.5" MT, agian not my first choice but a buddy of mine had a set laying around so the price is right.

I can barely sleep at night. Every thing should come in the next 2 weeks including my jeep.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice little write up but really makes you appreciate the in depth detail and hints of Eddie's Project-JK write-ups. Especially if you are going to attempt it on your own.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:07 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Nice little write up but really makes you appreciate the in depth detail and hints of Eddie's Project-JK write-ups. Especially if you are going to attempt it on your own.

No kidding, it would have been nice to see control arm measurements, it would have made my job a little easier when i go to install the lift.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:39 AM
JK Jedi

My track bar comes in Monday, we'll try to get that measurement for you. The control arms come in at the end of the week, but I am only replacing the uppers for now so a measurement there probably wont help you.

How was skiing?
Old 01-28-2007, 10:40 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
My track bar comes in Monday, we'll try to get that measurement for you. The control arms come in at the end of the week, but I am only replacing the uppers for now so a measurement there probably wont help you.
Cool!! When do you want to install them?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:31 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Cool!! When do you want to install them?
I am anxious, as soon as they get here. I would like to put them on one at a time since they are coming that way anyhow. The track bar install should be a quicky anyway. That will give me time to drive with just the track bar and see how much difference that makes. I hope I can squeeze it in before yours gets here so you will still have time for me! Ha Ha.

It will be good actually that you will have yours before the control arms get here. That way we will have a reference to the stock caster setting.

Quick Reply: Full Traction 3" Mag Write Up