JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   Full Traction lifts products etc ANY GOOD (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/full-traction-lifts-products-etc-any-good-244256/)

robsjeep9 08-15-2012 02:23 PM

Full Traction lifts products etc ANY GOOD

Hey all are Full Traction lifts, products any good? Anyone with experience or knowledge of these products? Thanks

JohnnyQuik 08-15-2012 02:31 PM

I'm running their 3" kit with 3/4" spacers which yields almost 5". It rides well with Bilstein 5100 shocks. Some of their older generation arms had issues, but the new stuff seems great.

Tonka_yellow 08-15-2012 02:37 PM

Which lift were you looking at.

4wdave 08-15-2012 02:56 PM

I have the 3" SRS lift and it gave little over four inches of lift on the two door. Control is better with the lift than it was with the stock Rubicon suspension. :thumbsup:

robsjeep9 08-15-2012 03:41 PM

Thanks for the responses :)

robsjeep9 08-15-2012 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tonka_yellow
Which lift were you looking at.

It's for a friend of mine .... I'm running the Teraflex 3" lift he's comparing.....
Teraflex, RK, Rancho and Full Traction

mechano 08-15-2012 04:14 PM

sounds like your friend should get off his rear and do some research on his own! lol.

But on a serious note I am the lazy friend...

Really stoked between the rancho sport lift 4", and the usuals RK, teraflex, but just happened to see these lifts on the canadian site of Northridge and was wondering if they r decent.
If any of u got any info regarding height gains for the lift they used it would be highly appreciated!
EDIT**I have a 4 door JKU. moderate wheeling on weekends consistently. wanna get the most lift also without (HOPEFULLY) needing to upgrade driveshafts. I already have the RC 2.5 coil lift and lemme just say..ummm..u get the idea.

Full-Traction Suspension 08-23-2012 10:50 AM

Full-Traction Lift Sytems

Originally Posted by mechano (Post 3164264)
sounds like your friend should get off his rear and do some research on his own! lol.

But on a serious note I am the lazy friend...

Really stoked between the rancho sport lift 4", and the usuals RK, teraflex, but just happened to see these lifts on the canadian site of Northridge and was wondering if they r decent.
If any of u got any info regarding height gains for the lift they used it would be highly appreciated!
EDIT**I have a 4 door JKU. moderate wheeling on weekends consistently. wanna get the most lift also without (HOPEFULLY) needing to upgrade driveshafts. I already have the RC 2.5 coil lift and lemme just say..ummm..u get the idea.

Give us a call if you have any specific questions.

Full-Traction
800-255-6464

mattgt5 08-23-2012 11:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ft 3" netted 4" on my jkur. Flexes nice too....

Attachment 357338

Attachment 357339

el mono 08-23-2012 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm running the FT Ultimate 3"; everything you need to dial in your alignment, rides better than stock, well constructed parts, and the customer support is great. Highly recommended and I will be buying this lift again on my next Jeep.