Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G2 Core44 axle housing install

Old 05-26-2017, 07:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rancho
As mentioned in the other thread, we aren't hiding anything.
90%+ of our products are made here in the USA. And are proud to hire hundreds of Americans across this country.
For us to get into a US foundry it is cost prohibitive, and we want to make a product at a fair/competitive price point.
I am sorry that you think we are being "frauds" but we aren't.
That is the template for the 100's, probably 1000's, of pages on our website.
Just throwing it out there that it is literally illegal to have that in the template of your website unless 100% of your products meet the made in USA requirements, I'd recommend taking the time to get it fixed:

"Representations about entire product lines
Manufacturers and marketers should not indicate, either expressly or implicitly, that a whole product line is of U.S. origin ("Our products are made in USA") when only some products in the product line are made in the U.S. according to the "all or virtually all" standard."

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...e-usa-standard
Old 05-26-2017, 07:36 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by christensent
Just throwing it out there that it is literally illegal to have that in the template of your website unless 100% of your products meet the made in USA requirements, I'd recommend taking the time to get it fixed:

"Representations about entire product lines
Manufacturers and marketers should not indicate, either expressly or implicitly, that a whole product line is of U.S. origin ("Our products are made in USA") when only some products in the product line are made in the U.S. according to the "all or virtually all" standard."

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...e-usa-standard

Thank you christensent for posting this. Glad to see integrity hasn't completely evaporated from US culture.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:40 AM
DJ1
Former Member

BTW, new poll in "Anything & Everything"

View Poll Results: Rancho false advertising.....a new douchebag low?

---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anyt...4/#post4293557

Because inquiring minds wanna know....

Old 05-26-2017, 08:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Derailed much? lol Leave it to JKForum to take a thread about an axle housing install and turn it into a thread about stolen valor and false advertising. Congrats man, I'm glad you are comfortable on your soap box. You want to talk about douche bags, look in the mirror...... you're an idiot. Nothing you've contributed to this thread has been modified or tech related. You took it upon yourself to attack a manufacture just because you have a personal vendetta against them. That should be left for off topic or general or whatever. Not shitting on someones modified thread. The thread you started in your last post should have been where you started. Maybe then it would be helpful to someone on this forum, instead you crapped in my thread. Good on you man......
Old 05-26-2017, 08:21 AM
JK Super Freak

PS DJ1, I replied to your other thread. You'll notice I stayed on topic too. That's how this whole internet forum thing is supposed to work.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:48 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by mdash
Derailed much? lol

Nah, only 1 or twice per every 18 months....
Old 05-26-2017, 10:58 AM
DJ1
Former Member

You want to talk about douche bags, look in the mirror...... you're an idiot.

First I'm a troll, then I'm an idiot. How can we be lovers if we can't be friends? LOL

Old 05-26-2017, 12:32 PM
JK Freak

There's one in every crowd.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:43 PM
JK Super Freak

In an attempt to get this thread back on topic. My pinion seal is leaking. I've put just under 200 miles on it and decided to drive it to work today. Parked it in my usual spot and about 20 minutes later I noticed quite the puddle under my differential. Crawled underneath and sure enough, looks like it's coming right up between the yoke and the seal. It appears it just happened within probably the last couple miles into work. Gear oil on driveline, engine skid, control arm and a trace on the rear tire but not much on the exhaust crossover and I didn't smell it either. Crap.... guess I gotta pull it all apart again.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

In an attempt to get this thread back on topic. My pinion seal is leaking. I've put just under 200 miles on it and decided to drive it to work today. Parked it in my usual spot and about 20 minutes later I noticed quite the puddle under my differential. Crawled underneath and sure enough, looks like it's coming right up between the yoke and the seal. It appears it just happened within probably the last couple miles into work. Gear oil on driveline, engine skid, control arm and a trace on the rear tire but not much on the exhaust crossover and I didn't smell it either. Crap.... guess I gotta pull it all apart again.
Let us know what you determine is the problem

Quick Reply: G2 Core44 axle housing install