Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got me some 37" now I need some input with rubbing

Old 03-25-2014, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ROGUE JK X
Body lifts aren't always a bad thing. Personally I would have gone with more suspension lift and longer bump stops but you did solve your problem for pretty cheap. Do you notice it being a little more top heavy than normal?
I thought about the bump-stops but did not want to limit my travel and 4 inch lift is the max without dropping some serious coin for a six inch lift. I don't really feel the jeep handle any different off-road or on the pavement. It is harder for the wife and kid now to hop on though, but that's another thread... Lol.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took off way more of my pinch seam than you did. You can take off quite a bit more and still be good.

Last edited by D3ADLY; 03-25-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could of taken more off, but i ended rolling most of the pinch seem. Can post pic's to see how much you took off? thanks.

Quick Reply: Got me some 37" now I need some input with rubbing