Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have Tubular Sidesteps Part #'s

Old 10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Have Tubular Sidesteps Part #'s

Finally had luck with the 3rd dealer with these Tubular Sidesteps, the exact one's on the Sahara in black cost $375 & part# is (82210562).
They also have the black side running board steps>part# 82210571) & I think she told me $300. I know some of us wanted these & the dealer's were completly stumped.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:07 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey, I just spoke with Jeff over at Don-A-Vee Jeep and was told that the parts should be available now but it looks like you already found them.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya, parts are flowing in,........ she said the accessories are starting to flow to dealers, and she even has the most recent updated catalog. Putting those 265's on has my wife struggling to stepping up to the back seat with no handle to help her, so the steps should help. I'm going to look into maybe a nylon strap up on the back seat roll bar for a grabber......I have 3 or 4 PC bags here and those straps are very strong.

Quick Reply: Have Tubular Sidesteps Part #'s