Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best PRICE CT 4 alpine Teraflex suspension

Old 04-19-2019, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best PRICE CT 4 alpine Teraflex suspension

Hey Ya'll,
Can anyone help me find the best price for a CT4 alpine suspesion with 3.2 falcon shocks?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:49 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

I'm really not trying to be a smart @ss, but is there some reason you think anyone here can find you a better price than a simple google search and then searching for discount codes for the vendors that pop up? I typically find the best prices at Northridge4x4 using whatever code they have available at the time.

Some reason you're wanting to move to a 4" lift? Make sure to budget for driveshafts as well if you haven't upgraded yet, and leave room for steering upgrades if you haven't yet addressed em.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Honestly I was thinking different vendors might would be willing to negotiate pricing better than I am finding in a “google search” I understand what is involved in moving to 4 inch lift. I’m not taking any offense to huge reply. Where can I find a discount code for north ridge?
Old 04-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Just call Northridge and talk to those guys, they'll set you up. Also, do you subscribe to their emails? They've got some kind of deal happening, I just deleted the email earlier.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:07 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Profit margin on parts is extremely skinny. I have a friend that owns a shop and gets wholesale prices (he moves a lot of merchandise). He's on the other side of town from me, and if I need something in a timely manner, I usually pay a couple dollars more to have it sent to my door. I'm always surprised how skinny the mark-ups are.

Usually JKFORUM will take whatever the discount is off. some manufactures it's 10%, some 5%, and some won't discount at all. NR is usually really responsive, and talking on the phone is your best bet to get the best price.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks! I’ll get with them Monday.

Quick Reply: Best PRICE CT 4 alpine Teraflex suspension