Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help diagnosing NSG370 noises?

Old 05-24-2019, 05:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help diagnosing NSG370 noises?

I have a 2007 manual jku and I'm having problems with my transmission shifting into first or reverse while parked is getting harder but when I start the jeep in gear and keep the clutch disengaged I can shift really easy but if I put the transmission in neutral and engage the clutch then disengage and try to shift the jeep will move forward or reverse depending on what gear I'm selecting and I hear a noise from the transmission the first is like a rattle noise but when I just test my foot on the clutch pedal the noise is gone but I can still hear a bearing noise and this noise goes away when I fully press on the clutch pedal I did change the clutch and the pilot bearing and the release bearing a while ago with the centerforce ones and I also hear a noise when I'm around 3000 rpm and it's like some heat shield rattling but I did check the one on the exhaust and its solid still can't figure out the problem if anyone has any idea please let me know how can I get to the problem and fix it
Old 05-24-2019, 05:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 05-25-2019, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call Chris Castleberry at Blumenthal, (405) 236-4800. He knows more about the NSG than Chrysler.

Quick Reply: Help diagnosing NSG370 noises?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: