Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVO NoLimits On Demand and ARB

Old 08-14-2017, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO NoLimits On Demand and ARB

I currently have an EVO No Limits sway bar disconnect. At the time I had Elockers. I currently have ARB single air compressor and both air lockers. EVO has a No Limits On Demand version which is air controlled. I want to change to that system but I don't have room on my ARB for an additional solenoid and now I have to run additional wiring ect...I have one simple solution in mind but not sure if its a good one. Install a "T" on my rear air line locker....1 line goes to locker and 2nd goes to EVO...My only issue is with speed....Can I have the rear locker engaged at speeds around 25-45mph in the dunes.... Basicaly when my rear locker is on the swaybars will be disconnected...Please give me your thoughts on this or maybe a simpler solution????
Old 08-15-2017, 06:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by blowermax
I currently have an EVO No Limits sway bar disconnect. At the time I had Elockers. I currently have ARB single air compressor and both air lockers. EVO has a No Limits On Demand version which is air controlled. I want to change to that system but I don't have room on my ARB for an additional solenoid and now I have to run additional wiring ect...I have one simple solution in mind but not sure if its a good one. Install a "T" on my rear air line locker....1 line goes to locker and 2nd goes to EVO...My only issue is with speed....Can I have the rear locker engaged at speeds around 25-45mph in the dunes.... Basicaly when my rear locker is on the swaybars will be disconnected...Please give me your thoughts on this or maybe a simpler solution????
that will work because the solenoid opens and ports air where needed. Should be ok.

Quick Reply: EVO NoLimits On Demand and ARB