Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi !!!, Oh and I have to have those ProComp rims!

Old 11-15-2006, 08:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Roadtrip
Yeah the aluminum is alright but for some weird reason it's the Black Chrome that I want. It's that actual set if possible? It looks like the perfect offset etc...
I was just using the same photo to ask my wife on her opinion, chrome or polished. I didn't even realize that that was a black chrome. I thought it was just picking up dark refections in the room. I've been looking at that same wheel (on the silver 2dr Rubicon Express Jeep) They are going to be chroming that wheel but don't know if it will be in black chrome like that.

Whats it cost to have it done yourself? Anyone?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Series 7023 Satin Finish
Old 11-22-2006, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

those are the wheels that I'm currently looking at, a buddy of mine told me that those wheels have a real rough finish. hence the name "cast blast" finish. I'm trying to find some local so I can see how rough the finish is he was saying that it dos'nt look as nice as it dose in the pics ??? today in his shop he got in a set of those but they were the gloss black ones and yea they are a prety nice looking wheel but I'm just not into the gloss black so much...
Old 11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
those are the wheels that I'm currently looking at, a buddy of mine told me that those wheels have a real rough finish. hence the name "cast blast" finish. I'm trying to find some local so I can see how rough the finish is he was saying that it dos'nt look as nice as it dose in the pics ??? today in his shop he got in a set of those but they were the gloss black ones and yea they are a prety nice looking wheel but I'm just not into the gloss black so much...

they come in a couple different finishes.

the rough is not that rough, its like a powder coat, kinda like orange peel rough,
i would prefer the satin. simple because it would be easier to clean
Old 11-22-2006, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's more powder coated ones...

Old 11-22-2006, 05:49 PM
JK Freak

now those top wheels my buddy just put those on a truck and I like the finish on them....what wheels come with that finish ?? I like something like the 7023 that you posted earler.

Quick Reply: Hi !!!, Oh and I have to have those ProComp rims!