Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Husky Mats Pics/Reviews Please

Old 03-24-2007, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husky Mats Pics/Reviews Please

I am pretty sure that I am going to pull the trigger on some Husky mats today, but I haven't been able to find any pics of the 2nd row liner (4dr). It's just a function over form thing for these. The mopars look bling with the tire tred, but the lip on the Huskies offer more protection. I heard from someone they scuff really easy. Any truth to this? For the record... I did search before I posted this because I know there have been a million threads on the Husky Liners.

-Living Still
Old 03-24-2007, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

I have a blk sahara 4dr with the huskey liner. I love them and have seen no sign of scratches or scuffs. The back pair even cover the hump in the middle. I have not ordered the cargo liner yet but plan on doing it next week. Sorry about not having pics but im waiting till I get my lift on before i start snapping pics.

Hope that helps.
mountjk
Old 03-24-2007, 03:50 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have both the mopar and huskys and honestly I like the mopar ones better. For one I find them way more comfortable. True the huskys may hold more dirt/water/mud but when they are dirty they are dirty and it gets you dirty too, not to mention them getting slippery. The mopar ones have pretty deep grooves as well as about a 1/2 inch wall that goes all the way around. They wont hold as much dirt but what they do hold ends up in the grroves which keeps my shoes clean. My huskys were in for about a month and they do have some scrathces. All in all I like the mopar ones. If you seriously need more protection than they have to offer then honestly you may want to think about ripping the carpet out. Just my opinion.

TEV
Old 03-24-2007, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

10 out of 10, my last set ('97 TJ) lasted 10 years/134,000 miles and still look and work great. I sold the TJ kept the huskys.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

To rate anything better than the husky for a wrangler would be crazy. My vote is the Husky liners. I have them and love them!!! (Maybe go mopar for a street jeep or if you don't offroad much)
Old 03-24-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Alright case closed. Huskies ordered from Qtec. Thanks guys .

-Living Still
Old 03-24-2007, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Living Still
Alright case closed. Huskies ordered from Qtec. Thanks guys .

-Living Still
if you paid $23.99 shipping, call up quadratec and tell them that autoanything.com gives free shipping on husky's. quadratec will refund your shipping costs.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by superboo
if you paid $23.99 shipping,

that seems high for shipping.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LT1-YJ
that seems high for shipping.
quadratec bases their shipping on order sub-total. so for orders between $125-200 it's 23.99. it doesn't matter though, as you can get them to match free shipping on all orders just by telling them of website that gives free shipping.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
quadratec bases their shipping on order sub-total. so for orders between $125-200 it's 23.99. it doesn't matter though, as you can get them to match free shipping on all orders just by telling them of website that gives free shipping.
Got ours front middle and rear through these guys their great,
also I have these in my work truck for 3 years never a problem just positive comments here.

Quick Reply: Husky Mats Pics/Reviews Please