Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Am So P.o!!!!

Old 02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Am So P.o!!!!

First off how many of you guys have ordered the 3" premium kit from full traction? Well, here's what going on I ordered mine from Quadratec about last month, guy on the phone told me it would arrive in bout two-three weeks. Every time I'd call its a new story,
"Oh yup your shocks are on hold",
"Oh yup it just has to be picked up, we are gonna pick it up today.",
"Oh I am waiting on the box to arrive from the factory so we can put the kit in it and ship it."

Seriously how many more lame excuses can a company make!!! Well I just needed to vent, if someone can shed some light it b much apprecaited.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

well i went through a similar ordeal with them took 2months to get my kit. it was an econo though, but i had the stories for a month. so brace yourself
Old 02-09-2007, 10:45 AM
JK Freak

yea I don't think that FT has "released" that lift yet. prety much the only lifts from them that are shipping are the econ one and I think the smaller "puck" lift. but then I think there is still a wait on those due to supply...

there are alot of lifts, wheels, etc. that are posted on various sites that actualy are NOT even avail yet. hell I've been trying to get my kit from RE for a while now and they are still having problems getting there kits together (our sales man said they are having problems getting there 3.5" springs) it keeps getting bumped a week or two or three out everytime I call....
Old 02-09-2007, 10:50 AM
JK Freak

I don't think anyone could have realized the demand for the vehicle itself prior to its release. Now we are just dealing with suppliers trying to catch up to the demand. No different than waiting to get our jeeps from DC
Old 02-09-2007, 12:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by woolf
I don't think anyone could have realized the demand for the vehicle itself prior to its release. Now we are just dealing with suppliers trying to catch up to the demand. No different than waiting to get our jeeps from DC
Exactly.. The thing with Fulltraction is. They want the lifts to be perfect before they release them. Unlike some lift companys they care if they are putting out quality products...that work good on the trail and on the road.

the lift will be worth the wait.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats why I'm letting Mel @ off road evolution get the lift "3" ultimate for our jeep, he can deal direct with them.

I had the same issue with mail order experence too that is why I opted this route...
Old 02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
Exactly.. The thing with Fulltraction is. They want the lifts to be perfect before they release them. Unlike some lift companys they care if they are putting out quality products...that work good on the trail and on the road.

the lift will be worth the wait.
Ditto...make it right, QC it and then ship it....I am being patient.

Trending Topics

Old 02-09-2007, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Hold on, I understand that they are having trouble keeping up with demand, but just because they are slower to release the full line doesn't mean that there quality control is better. First off, if it made it all the way to QC before they realized they had a problem, then that speaks poorly on their in process inspection. But the quality thing is purely speculation.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Freak

the release of there full line could be a number of things from bushings for the control arms to the actual material used to build the arms, only someone with a little more inside info can tell us. it seems that simple things are holding up some of these lifts. the hold up on the RE 3.5 short arm kit is the springs they have the arms "ready" but have no springs to ship yet...
Old 02-09-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by woolf
Hold on, I understand that they are having trouble keeping up with demand, but just because they are slower to release the full line doesn't mean that there quality control is better. First off, if it made it all the way to QC before they realized they had a problem, then that speaks poorly on their in process inspection. But the quality thing is purely speculation.

Its not speculation its the truth...

So your mad because they are waiting instead of rushing out lifts? That makes no sense at all. Does it really matter if QC caught the issues or the guys building the lift did??